Sole Trader Accounts
Whether you’re a seasoned sole trader or are just about to go self-employed and start your own business, our accounting services for small businesses are perfect for you. I know from personal experience what it feels like to start a new business. It can be very daunting when there is so much to think about and organise, including your sole trader accounts.
We can help you record your income and expenses ready to complete your tax return, understand income tax thresholds and the National Insurance contributions you will be required to pay as well as more complex financial reporting. Should you aspire to incorporate your growing business into a limited company, then we can do that too.
- Do you need help tracking your monthly income and expenditure? We can help you with your monthly bookkeeping.
- Are you new to being self-employed? Let us guide you through what is expected of you with your accounts and self-assessment tax return.
- Unsure if you should be VAT registered? We can provide VAT advice and submit your VAT return.
- Looking to employ more staff? Use our payroll services for your expanding team.
Whether you prefer to complete as much of your accounts as possible or pass it all over to us, we like to think we take the fear out of accounting through our friendly and straightforward advice. You will feel confident that your finances are under control, leaving you to run your business.
Accountancy services for sole traders
Monthly/quarterly services for sole traders
- VAT returns
- Auto-enrolment pensions
- CIS returns
- Management accounts
Annual services for sole traders
- Annual accounts
- Income and expenditure summaries
- Year-end payroll
- Tax calculations
- Cash flow forecasts
Tax services for sole traders
- Tax planning & advice
- Self-assessment tax returns
- Making Tax Digital
- HMRC tax investigations
- National Insurance
I am a freelance musician who has been a client of Nicola Fowler for at least 20 years. She is very helpful, efficient, reliable and on top of everything. She is also really good, whenever necessary, at explaining everything clearly so that someone like myself who knows very little about tax and finance can understand it.